If you would like to place a job listing with the EL Gazette on this page, please contact email@example.com or give us a call at +44 (0)20 3735 9672.
Click here to read our legal guidance for recruitment.
Location: Shane English School – Island Wide!
Taiwan’s educational sector and demand for English continues to grow. Shane English School offers you the opportunity to be a part of this with the support and expertise of one of the largest British owned EFL organizations in Asia. We are currently recruiting for teaching positions across Taiwan.
Our benefits at a glance:
• NT$44,800 - NT$70,000 (£1600) monthly salary with monthly increments possible
• Full recruitment support and ARC Sponsorship
• Contract Completion Bonus
• Western Management
• Structured Curriculum
• 5 day work week
• Full Training and Support
• Medical Health Insurance
• Passport holders from UK, CAN, USA, SA, IRE, NZ, AUS – this is a work permit requirement not company policy.
• TEFL/TESOL /CELTA/DELTA preferred but NOT NECESSARY
• A university degree.
• Teaching experience preferred but not essential.
• Are outgoing, enthusiastic, positive, sociable, hard-working, patient and professional.
• Are looking for a challenge and enjoy working with young learners.
For further details on these teaching positions or to apply, please send an updated CV and scans of your passport, degree and TEFL certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an employer and not a recruiter. Shane English Schools is a subsidiary of The Saxoncourt Group.