If you would like to place a job listing with the EL Gazette on this page, please contact email@example.com or give us a call at +44 (0)20 3735 9672.
Click here to read our legal guidance for recruitment.
Location: Beijing, Chengdu, Ningbo, Shanghai, Dalian, Hefei, Lanzhou, Guangzhou
China’s educational sector and demand for English teachers continues to grow as more and more Shane schools open. Shane English School offers you the opportunity to be a part of this with the support and expertise of one of the largest British owned EFL organisations in Asia. We are currently recruiting for teaching positions in Beijing.
Our benefits at a glance:
• Guaranteed monthly salary of up to 15,000 RMB (£1800) depending on qualifications for 80 teaching hours a month (20 teaching hours per week)
• 137RMB – 175RMB per hour for time worked beyond the 80 contracted teaching hours
• Monthly accommodation allowance: up to 2500 RMB (£250) per month.
• 22 days paid holiday (including public holidays)
• Five working days a week, two rest days.
• Flight Allowance of up to 5,000 RMB (£500) (paid on completion of the 6th and 12th months)
• Health Insurance through local provider
• Full training and orientation
• Accommodation assistance
• Airport pick-up and welcome pack
• Hotel costs covered for first 7 days
Passport holders from Canada, Ireland, the UK, America, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and Europe
• A recognized EFL qualification (TEFL/TESOL /CELTA/DELTA).
• A university degree.
• 2 years teaching experience.
• Candidate must be outgoing, enthusiastic, positive, sociable, hard-working, patient and professional.
• Must also be looking for a challenge and enjoy working with young learners.
For further details on these teaching positions or to apply, please send an updated CV and scans of your passport, degree and TEFL certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an employer and not a recruiter. Shane English Schools is a subsidiary of The Saxoncourt Group of companies.